Thursday, October 10, 2013

POKERSTARS 72s PROMOTION REVIEW #FREE MONEY

POKERSTARS 72s PROMOTION REVIEW #FREE MONEY


After the announcement of Pokerstars Promotion on 72s BOOM hand which has been reviewed by many grinders/bloggers I decided to do an update and thorough review on how profitable it seemed to be! 

Let's start off with some graphs; ~ 
Graph on the left was specifically me playing 72s within those days where the BOOM Promotion was going forth. 

Some of the grinders were quite ''skeptic'' in saying that playing 72s might not be worth the additional $$ that can be won with the boom promotion.  

I've made a post prior this month to  regarding the value of opponents attempting to play 72s in the wrong spots and donating lumps of money to other players like me. Most certainly I think the 72s was much more profitable than the Happy Hour Promotion

The actual amount of money made directly through both promotions were more or less the same; however  whereas the 72s promotion tempted players to play much worse by attempting to play marginal hands with poor execution and plays; the Happy Hour Promotions flooded the games with grinders and very nitty players grinding VPPs.

As you can see not every day I was able to hit the BOOM promotion. This was due to it being particularly difficult to win with 72s Out of Position in FR, as well as fullring-zoom poker beingd.
frequently running short-handed whilst I played.

Nonetheless. 89$ from BOOM Promotion 82$ from winning hands with 72s. As well as least 200$ from players poorly executing plays with 72s brings it up to a very well bonus indeed for just 1 week in the month. Hopefully PokerStars will continue regularly with the BOOM PROMOTIONS as they are indeed very good for the games (:

1 comment:

  1. Haha bro, u talked with me in a nl50 zoom table, i didnt see fast cause i put my hero HUD in the chat, so i just saw a part of the text. I'm starting to put more volume now. Did 15k hands in the last 2 days ( for me this is great) (my goal for this month is 150k hands as i didnt play 8 days) and to the next i will try to do 210-240k hands. thank you for motivating me! :) KEEP POSTING GRAPHS! HAHA

    ReplyDelete