Monday, October 7, 2013

On Pace to $20,000 MONTH #OCT#RIDE THE HEAT#WEEK 1 UPDATE =)


Pace to $20,000 MONTH #SEPT#RIDE THE HEAT


A whole week has lapsed into October and it's time to do some reflections on our goals for the month! .









Original Goals Set
  • Continue working out 4-5x a week 
barely missed this goal as I had to skip a day at the gym due to a completely wrecked sleep schedule. 
  • Earn at least 100k VPP's 
only earned about 20k VPPs this week which if sustained will average to 80k VPPs. Goal Missed.
  • Win profits at the tables ; increase winrate
goals hit for both; win rate increased as well as profits
  • Work on Mental Game "Tilt" 
Cracked open the Mental Game of Poker and read a whole chapter ! Very pleased with myself.
  • Try and Update Blog several times a week
Nearly everyday. . . 
  • Manage time a lot better
Goal missed. If time was better managed better I would've hit VPP/Volume Goal

The Summary 

As you can see I'm running fairly well at 6-max this month; however if you recall from the previous month I was nearly 2k below there so this month barely makes up for it. 

As for my full-ring; the EV-Winrates seem more or less in order same as last month +/- 25% deviation which seems more or less standard in this. . . relatively variance free game.

The 50nl/200nl were mainly due to forced additional volume to try and scrape some VPPs. 

Brief Review

Several times this month I believe only 2-3 sessions so far I've spewed just absolutely terrible. One of which was yesterday, after succumbing to situation run-bad where It had felt I couldn't win a single pot I did the unspeakable thing. . .I peeked at the results mid session.

This not only drove my Mental Game into overdrive frantically over adjusting to try and "Get Even" for the day. I started to 3bet/4bet/5bet/6bet trying to scrape up the pennies and dimes hoping to turn that into a small profit; "In actuality I was only down maybe 150$ for the day". After making Tom Dwan plays with monkey reasoning. . . I hemorrhaged 1k in a matter of 800 hands

The Game Plan 

For the following weeks to come things to keep focusing on for me is ; 
  • playing solid and not spewing.
  • maintain a healthy schedule working out/nutrition
  • regularly blog my thoughts for accountability and review
  • kick up the volume 
  • try and avoid allnighter sessions
  • play majority of volume at peak hours 
  • Manage my Time Well. Time is Precious Use it Carefully


     


@Rosh125 Shouts out to him for coming in like wrecking ball ;) ~  




+Peter Chien (Pita) Best of luck to your month bro! Keep up the grind you'll bounce up in no time !

As always~ 

72s Promo gets 4/5 stars from me. Games were much softer however the promotion itself caused me to make some very atrocious plays. Can't help but get the feeling a lot of my upswing for this week was due to the promotion. . . coincidence? =)



May the rungood be ever in your favour

See you all on the tables ! 







4 comments:

  1. You are incredible insane! gogogo man, i hope i can do results like this one soon. I can barely do 120k hands a month. Every time i see a new post i get motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just need to run hot brah!
    120k hands/month = cake when u start 8 tabling

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8 tabling for me is impossible right now, i just can't follow it. But today wa sthe first day of me playing 6 tables (4 nl100 and 2 nl50) and i could play well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes 6 tabling most of this month~ it's quite difficult to take notes and make good plays whilst 8 tabling for me as well~ It's more so for the VPPs haha

    ReplyDelete