Thursday, October 10, 2013

#Downswings#Worst 2 Sessions of Month


#Downswings#Worst 2 Sessions of Month

 Graph on the left was me pulling an all nighter in attempts to get back on pace to SNE. As you probably have noticed from my week 1 Review. I was falling quite behind on VPPs for the month and desperately needed to catch up if I wanted any chance at all in finish SNE before the holidays.

 Same thing happened today; as I was attempting to grind those extra VPPs and such while playing during the "low hours" as well as being super tired the inevitable downswing slapped me in the face so hard. Spent a good portion of the night trying to get unstuck and hopefully even.  




Lesson: If avoidable never grind during the lowest pool / player hours of the day. Avoid pulling all night grind sessions. 


Hopefully I'll latch on to some weekend run-good an bank a nice giraffe for my Mid-Month Review. ! ~ 

Graph to date will not be posted until then; though do keep in mind those are just 2 of my all nighter session downswings for the month.  

Given that I've been posting nothing but upswings so far I don't want people to get the wrong idea that you never have "bad sessions/bad days" in poker. 

For the most part~ these 2 major downswings were a huge result of grinding late at night; not during peak hours and of course tilting a little bit here and there.

As Always~ 

Good luck to everyone else on the tables!! 
May the RUNHOT be always in your favour =)~ 




No comments:

Post a Comment