Saturday, October 5, 2013

First Friday of October- #About Time for a RUNBAD

One of those days. . it was bound to happen. For the past couple days I've been running really well and playing more or less as well as possible.

Today I started off skyrocketing due to the absurdity of play from recreational players on a weekend. The 72s promotion definitely deemed itself worthy of praise as I've frequently seen some horrible shoves all in pre-flop by players with such hand.

Personally I've only caught one person doing it against me however, on forums and from friends there have been many instances of +EV catches from such.

As you can visit over here on a fellow grinder ROSH as well as danuuutz both have personally taken the time out to post wonderful spews from other players due to this peculiar event.

Now although I've only made no more than 50$ from the 72s event; It's close enough bonus to a small reload bonus as well I've probably accumulated another 100-200$ from similar plays by opponents.

As for the remaining couple days left in this promo, we'll just see how profitable this allows for; so far thumbs up from me. Despite being a heavy mass volume grinder; the 72s event is turning out much better in return than the previous Happy-Hour Promotion.

Few more days from now I will be doing a full first week review complete with a few hand histories, obligatory graphs and a small reflection of my play in order to keep myself on track for the goals and targets I've set for myself in the beginning of the month.

And as always;~

May the RunGood be on your side; See you guys at the tables =)~

No comments:

Post a Comment