Sunday, October 6, 2013

Saturday Update #HEATER#UPSWING#Match with Chris MoneyMaker# 72s PROMO HERO SPEW!

Running above ev for once
Pretty awesome day. After complaining about getting EV-RAPED openly on my blog it seems the run good has finally decided to fall on my side for a change of scenery.

I honestly believe I could have easily gone for a 25bi day had I not made some awful awful just flat out awful spews. Plays which are so terrible that I don't see it fitting to post. . *that's how bad*

I've been a little bit relaxed on the volume recently which definitely helped my game a bunch by dropping 8 tables to 6-8 as well as 5-6 hours instead of 8. The downside of which is going to fall a tad behind on my SNE chase; a decision I chose to make in the beginning of this month mainly to start off for a chance at a positive profits swing for the month.

Spicy Tuna, Spicy Salmon, Salmon Nigiri

 The nature of my upswing is very likely attributed to my consistent maintenance of a healthy body and a healthy mind. I think nutrition is a very important key to any grinder's success.

 It's been 2 days since I've been to the gym; mainly because I've fallen into the deathtrap of having  poor sleep schedule again.

Waking up today at around 2PM-est due to "Friday Late night Grind" was definitely not optimal as I missed out a large portion of the peak hours of the day which are highly +ev.

So after a short session or so when the tables began to grow stagnant I decided to take a break and head out to chill with couple of friends; and then the library to read a bit. (I do enjoy reading a ton ).


seriously?I'm left speechless when I noticed the bathrooms of my local library had undergone some . . "renovation". The image here so thoroughly described some of my plays for this month that I had to post it here.

There are times where in hindsight a "in the moment complex decision" becomes just so blatantly obvious that I feel embarrassed to think I contemplated a so called "alternative play".

I'm not quite sure if that fully iterates my thoughts on this matter or the picture describes it well; either way it made me laugh out loud in the bathroom.

Didn't quite turn out well. . as the other people that were also in the bathroom did not find this quite as amusing and shot me concerned looks. . . needless to say that was the end of my trip to the library.

Run hot ? Just this once ! =]
I had a ton of VPPs and due to my splurge on MTTs recently (down 160$ for the month =[) I saw this fun little match that was set up.

Hopefully I can wake up in time to hit the gym before this match. Not too overly concerned if I'm +ev or -ev in this specific match-up, more of a borderline gamble and excitement for me.

Wish me luck on taking down Chris Moneymaker =) tomorrow. ! Will be taking place at 11am EST if anyone is interested in railing ! .

Quite excited to my week 1 update for October as I have been running very well and have seemingly been playing more or less B/A game. Needless to say. . A-Game for long periods of time is nearly impossible. . and long periods of time are also a mandatory condition given my SNE attempt-
*Sighs*. Dilemma's Dilemma's.

~ Good Luck to everyone on the tables !

Shouts out to Peter  for collecting a crazy play I made.  Hope he posts it as an interesting discussion hand ;)~!



And last but not least my BOOM Promotion Hand. Lest we not forget that I'm naturally a very aggro and spewy person and it took all my power to restrain myself for the day. . . 
Was a very fun hand to play.

4 comments:

  1. It's king of weird saying that but you're becoming a kind of idol for me. i'm buying a whole new setup to grind like you do. hope i can do as good as.

    Also, it should be very nice to know how is ur set-up. can u share with us? (photos)

    Cya on the tables and good luck. Keep updating it, for sure ur blog if being a great motivation to me and some friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My set up is actually really simple; I grind on a laptop having my tables tiled with a bit overlap, and have HM2+ unnecessary distractions on an external monitor.

    ~ Glad to be a motivation! Don't worry if you work at it you'll reach my level in no time. That being I honestly don't think I'm that great haha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lol, u're insane, how can u see all the stats? If i play 6 tables on a 22" screen i start to force myvision. i'm buying another one to play with 2 22" monitors and i'm also buying a HD SSD of 240gb dedicated to my HM database

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't use too many stats. just like 2 rows of 4.
    oh yes of course 240gb ssd for me as well as a lot of hands can become very laggy =]

    ReplyDelete