Sunday, August 11, 2013

Saturday August 10th Update


Graph For the Day

Session Review
Today was broken into 3 sessions of between 2-2.5k hands. The Last 2.5k hands there was a large -10bi dip. I'd like to make it very clear that 10bi downswings in a given session is very atypical and are rarely 100% attributed to pure variance. The pool of players were much more reg-infested during the last session as it was also Happy-Hour,  this continues to reinforce my hypothesis that Happy-Hour may not have been a great promotion. Although the increase in VPP and FPP earn rate within the period of time, the games were filled with regs. 


Should have Stopped at Hand 4k






Leaks

The main leaks in my last session was calling down too lightly in 3bet and 4bet pots, as well as bluffing too frequently the rivers in 3bet and 4bet pots. A couple of times I 5bet-shoved as a bluff and hit the top of my opponents range which usually results in a huge negative dip; whereas against a super wide 4bet range it can be marginally profitable.

Thoughts about Happy-Hour
For the past-couple days the same trend has also appeared in my other graphs where the last session of everyday has always been a huge downswing. . . perhaps I should start making an adjustment to my time management and schedule my grinds outside of the Happy-Hour period, or avoid playing late at night.



Bodybuilding/Working Out


Watermelon =)
Went to the gym today and did a chest/tricep routine, absolutely crowded today for someone reason and had zero chance to get a shot at the bench press, instead I decided to work 80% with Free Weights. Since July I have been gaining a bit of strength in all my major compound lifts and a tad bit in the isolation exercises. After a decent 45-60 mins of working out, a post-workout ice-cream cone. . the grind began.








Fun Hand for the Day







Poker Stars $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 4 players - View hand 2279802
DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BTN: $103.30
SB: $54.57
BB: $231.46
Hero (CO): $169.11

Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is CO with A of diamonds 7 of diamonds
Hero raises to $2.50, BTN calls $2.50, 1 foldBB raises to $6, Hero calls $3.50, BTN calls $3.50



























Flop: ($18.50) 8 of clubs A of hearts A of clubs (3 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $13, BTN folds, BB calls $13




























Turn: ($44.50) 7 of hearts (2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $31, BB calls $31














Fish Tanks for the longest time ever on the river after I ship. so I figured I'd type a few encouraging words ;)


River: ($106.50) T of clubs (2 players)
BB bets $35Hero raises to $119.11 all inHero says "woops", BB calls $84.11




And of course he totally believed I misclicked with the 'woops' ;)















Final Pot: $344.72
BB mucks A of spades J of diamonds
Hero shows A of diamonds 7 of diamonds (a full house, Aces full of Sevens)
Hero wins $343.22
(Rake: $1.50)

No comments:

Post a Comment