Saturday, August 10, 2013

Friday- Weekend Prelude, Week 5 Body Transformation.

Fridays High Variance Large Player Pool, Tons of Fish.

You know you're a grinder when the only thing you associate with Friday is a larger pool of recreational players a a softer game.

Making Money OnlineLike every other day a good grind session should be started with a large coffee/energy drink, healthy breakfast, and some exercise to get the blood flowing.

I like the idea of reviewing the goals I have set for the month and planning out a tailored schedule for that day in order to reach my goals.





Let's start with some Hand Histories

Biggest Winning Hand

Bluff Catching For 183$

Running Hot Vs Reg

Winning a FlipAnd Then Another FlipAnd Then AnotherAnd Then Another;

Biggest Losing Hand vs Fish

Worst Played Hand <One of>

Losing Stack with Set And Then Another vs Fish. . .

Getting Owned By Reg Starting Tables

any questions regarding the hands played can be posted in comments. Chances are I may have not played a hand optimally so any insights or critiques is well appreciated- 

Overall day wasn't 'too bad' but was not too great either. Ran into a lot of poor/cooler situations where I lost hands as well as lost EV.

Ran into a lot of lucky situations where I won flips but consistently ran QQ into AA/KK AIPF. . .
This just goes to show that in the short run, EV only tells a part of the story, the story of your hand versus their exact hand.  Not a terrible day either way. . . on the bright side, shouldn't complain. . as pitabread189 points out here




Should be putting in more hands, however decided against it since the ZOOM player pool died out right after the 3:00am- 4:00am- EST promo ended. . . which by coincidence the parts of my graph with the most amount of variance were played between the Happy Hour Times. . . . perhaps a sign that it's not the greatest promotion.



Week 6
So after some in-depth thought after my first 4 weeks of cutting down my freshmen 15 and sophomore 25 I figured I will start bulking up a little bit more and throwing on some muscle mass.

I figured since summer is ending soon, as well as my love for food and lack of muscle mass I should work on that. The overall goal is by the end of the year; I will have a 6 month Transformation.

For the time being, will be trying to put on 2-3lbs of solid muscle this month (Realistically 1- 2lbs of fat as well).

For the time being; consuming 2500-3000 calories depending on whether or not I'm working out that day. Lifting weights 3-5x a week. I find that cardio tires me out and doesn't let me perform my best in the gym (depletes glycogen storage)  so will be avoiding running and stick to lighter jogs and walks
instead.










2 comments: