Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Carpal Tunnel; 1st World Problems

Carpal Tunnel, Making Money


Graph for The Day
Had two relatively short sessions today. Nothing particular interesting stood out today.

There were a couple of spots where I could have folded and thereby saving me some money but was just was unable to make those folds.





My volume for the day was cut short by the unexpected;"Wrist Pain". I hear about this 'Carpal Tunnel Syndrome" virtually everywhere especially in this day and age where the computer has become a necessity for lives. Felt like the tendons in my forearm were over-stretched and tight;along with a searing pain starting in my wrist and up to my forearm as I bend my hands.  Physically maimed . . . never thought this would be one of the causes that will shorten my session.  .  . oh well





Did notice that the pool of the full-ring zoom 100nl was a little bit fishier than usual today. . . that or all the regs are attempting to play back at me. . .

Was a beautiful sunny day outside; very rare for Vancouver. . . and decided to take the occasion to go and enjoy a little bit of sunshine. Have been noticing that the amount of volume has diminished in exchange for a rather more balanced life greater overall satisfaction factor.



@pitabread189 congratulations for succeeding in the challenge who hit (40k hands with profit) with in a 24 hour period of time!










2 comments:

  1. Thanks!

    Do you think your wrist pain is from using the computer too much? My shoulder used to hurt sometimes because my table is too high and my arm was always elevated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely I'm 100% positive it's a combination of weightlifting, computer, piano. =[

    ReplyDelete