Monday, December 9, 2013

Dec 9 Update #Ride the Heat#Holiday#Snow#On Pace to $24,000 Month

#Ride the Heat#Snow in Vancouver! 


For the last 2 days I really haven't been putting in much volume that is to say. . . compared to what I'm usually putting in. Nonetheless . . . I'm still on pace to Supernova Elite which makes me pretty happy since I'm taking it easy.

I'm ecstatic to see some of my losses from last month in both $$ and ev$$ are slowly being caught back. 

sushi = +ev
Hit'd up the gym today; got some fish and proceeded to eat some more fish on the tables ;).  It was the first day of the season that I saw snow here in Vancouver! On the bright side, it's much better than the cold-wet sleety rain that dominates the weather. . . . that being said; the snow is usually quite short-lived :(. Hopefully I can get some good pictures of it tomorrow. . . =]






Since I figured I'm already relatively on pace/ ahead of pace to SNE chase I took an early day off yesterday to knock back a few brews with Dad and watch a movie. 

As far as Bruce Willis movies go. . . the general tempo of the movie is same and I was quite pleased about the "relative-originality" of the plot; since most Action movies so heavily lack a decent story line and just abuse the "chase scenes". *Ahem(Bourne Legacy)*

Vertical Winter Ale
If anyone is here in Vancouver or nearby and can access this; I highly suggest it. It's by far one of if not my favorite beers in the world : "Tree Brewing- Winter Ale". . . 

Due to the fact that it's only around for 2ish months of the year. . there's a likelihood that some of my outrageous plays on the tables will be attributed to this delicious beverage. 

Only about 21.7k VPPs left ! Not too bad considering that's about 50-55 hours of (6 tabling zoom 100nl). . . or if I'm a little frisky; 35-40h of (200/100nl 6m zoom).


It's actually been awhile since I've gone to see a movie in theaters. . . and probably will go to see "Catching Fire" tomorrow. Considering it's a Tuesday. . . and mid-week games aren't exactly "drooling", it's a reasonable trade off =)~.

So far so good just riding the First Week Heat like back in October. It would be pretty amazing to set a new personal record considering I've already taken a few days/half-days off this month. . . and plan on taking another week or 2 off. . . but who knows! 

I think hitting 8k- Profits, Supernova Elite will more than qualified in my book for a "decent month".  So in reality. . . even if I continue to run as well as I do for another 100-200k hands; I probably won't hit 20k month since I plan on cutting my grind short and taking holidays off~ =( 

I've already put in nearly 55-60 hours this month. . . but feeling pretty good about it so far. Since there are 1 or 2 days where I went into "Degen-Watch How I met your mother+grind all nighter mode" and the remainder chill 3-5h days which I feel are really relaxing. 











Hand of the Day

Poker Stars $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 2377447
DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BTN: $56.28 Fish
Hero (SB): $292.08 Reg Fish
BB: $354.73 Loose Aggrotard
UTG: $115.50 Tag
MP: $197.77 AggroReg- thinks I'm full of SH** reg
CO: $109.50 Always Nuts Nit-Reg

Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is SB with K of spades K of hearts
UTG raises to $3, MP calls $3, 2 folds, Hero calls $2.50, 1 fold

Flop: ($10.00) 9 of clubs 7 of spades 8 of clubs (3 players)
Hero checks, UTG checks, MP bets $7, Hero calls $7, UTG folds

Turn: ($24.00) 8 of hearts (2 players)
Hero checks, MP bets $15, Hero calls $15

River: ($54.00) K of clubs (2 players)
Hero bets $24MP raises to $114Hero raises to $267.08 all in, MP calls $58.77 all in




Final Pot: $399.54










Hero shows K of spades K of hearts (a full house, Kings full of Eights)
MP shows 8 of diamonds 8 of spades (four of a kind, Eights)
MP wins $396.74
(Rake: $2.80)







Good luck To Everyone Else on the tables ! 

Run HOT! and may the Odds be ever in your favor ;) 




2 comments:

  1. Very good Dannyyyy!!! Oh god i really wanted to be in vancouver right now, brazil is too hot in december... haha. miss so much. btw, where do you live there? i used to live in north vancouver and after in downtown. Was funny cause i was living near dave's street and it's a gay's street hahahah, the bus stops were painted in rainbow's style.

    Miss so much Urban grill, i dont know why but i love this restaurant. And The Cambie bar, my fridays were awesome there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes the Cambie is great~ that's the one with the Arcade near the back right? =]

    ahhh~ Well it snowed for 2 days. . . and now back to rain =[. . slippery/wet/cold.

    ReplyDelete