Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Cheer Update #Glühwein#Bratwurst#Feuerzangenbowle

Christmas Cheer Update #Glühwein#Bratwurst#Feuerzangenbowle



Due to how I've been running: ahead of schedule, and HOT, I decided to take Tuesday Off to hang with a friend of mine. Really hoping to finish off my Supernova Elite grind as soon as possible since exam-time is almost over and I wouldn't want to miss out on all the fun parties ahead :)!

 Went to see the new "Hunger Games Trilogy" earlier on yesterday but it was most certainly not what I expected. . . I have no clue how it ended up making top 2 in box-office. Given that I've already read the series; I was upset that so much of the dystopian/imbalance and abuse of power/abuse of poor aspect was downplayed a ton. Then again "Sappy Love scenes and special effects" is probably more +ev to the general audience.

Initially we were just going to pig out on a massive amount of greasy and salty food. . . but given then Christmas Cheer around downtown she diverted our attention to the Christmas market!

It's essentially a "Farmer's Market" but with 90% of the vendor's being German. I spent the entire time whilst waiting in line attempting to pronounce "Feuerzangenbowle" . . . only to sound like an idiot when ordering bleh... :(

German cheesecake, Glühwein, Bratwurst afterwards I was starting to speculate that it was less of a "Christmas Market" and more of a "German Market".

German food is and was awesome as always; I was really speculative of the Gluwein and the Feuerzangenbowle since "Warm-Alcohol" . . . sounded "strange". It was amazing, giving the impression of hot- Apple -Cider with a hint of red-wine.

Today was pretty normal day as usual. It snowed some more last
night and there was a . . small amount of snow still on parts of the ground. Really doesn't feel like Christmas in Canada without snow. . even though Vancouver gets at most a week of it a year.

Pretty stoked for going skiing soon though! Whistler usually has good snow earlier on during the season, before it gets slushy and such. Grouse Mountain is also a viable option as it's probably an hour drive and most likely be a day trip.





I had a really good slice of Apple Pie today at a Cafe near by. It was one of the Cafe's that's just been there and I knew about it. . but never really tried it.

Unlike the "drowned in sugar" , "1% apple 90% rubbish", "store bought" pies. . . there was actually no added sugar and plenty of apples within the pie. Delicious.

And of course finally. . . the grind. =X.
S'all about the nutrition. I blame the run-bad/play-bad on nutrition.

#Glühwein#Bratwurst#Feuerzangenbowle + beer+pastries+candies probably is not the most "healthy" thing.

VPP Count:
981654.55
about 18.3k left~ About 41 hours left! 

Hopefully I'll be able to hit another 10-20bi upswing before then as well! 

Good luck on the tables everyone! =]

and Happy Holidays!




No comments:

Post a Comment