Monday, December 16, 2013

MID MONTH UPDATE #DECEMBER#SUPERNOVA ELITE#HEAT#HOLIDAY

MID MONTH UPDATE #DECEMBER#SUPERNOVA ELITE#HEAT#SLACK 

11902.44 VPP left before I hit Supernova Elite.This month has been a very slow and relaxing month for me. Unlike my usual months that are filled with all-nighter and marathon sessions I've been relatively sticking to a very relaxed schedule with about 2-3 days off each week. I think this month will be the least amount of volume as I think I'll probably be cutting my grind off at about 200k or so hands; or when I hit SNE whichever one is sooner!

I ended up taking both yesterday and today off to just relax. Since final-exams for University are coming to an end; it's been real nice to catch up with a lot of my friends that are currently in University and pig out for the winter! 

On the left here is Duck Meat with Egg Yolk inside. . . that is just awesome. Of course Asian food . . . all the strangeness , to be honest it really wasn't all that bad. 

On a latter note. . . I can't believe that the liquor store near by completely sold-out of Tree-Brewing Winter Ale


This month was much better than last month. . . by miles. After my first large downswing in November that completely killed my confidence and morale it was pretty much a train-wreck for me the whole way. I've been constantly revisiting a lot of the blog posts/articles I've written and found benefit in swallowing my own advice

I've still been regularly hitting the gym;~ and the results will be posted shortly once I've hit my Supernova Elite Challenge. I've worked a ton on not checking my results mid-session. . sometimes only once every day or two. Given that it was the Holiday season and I've been taking a ton of time off the tables to relax and hang with friends/family this naturally prevented me from playing a ton of extended B-Game/C-Game sessions and resulting in a much better Mid-Month than usual. 

It's quite unlikely that I'll be playing the last week of December so hope everyone's looking forward to my possible last and final post for this challenge in a week. 

As for my original Goal of 3evbb/100 and 200k hands. . . ~ we're actually right on the dot ! =) Quite pleased with running above Ev as well for the month. 

Hopefully will be ending the following week with a total of 10-15k after rakeback.


As Always Keep Positive ! 
Enjoy the Holidays!
and Good Luck on the Tables! =]





2 comments:

  1. Great job sir!

    Shorter & more focused sessions are definitely the way to go.

    Have a great Xmas & New Year!

    MattHeap81

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch man ~ Good luck on the tables !

    ReplyDelete