Sunday, December 8, 2013

Holiday Upswing #December Week 1 Update

Holiday Upswing #December Week 1 Review

4.19bb/100- heat
-Mistakes- Unlike what the graph seems to be showing; the start of the month has not been terrific for me in a psychological as well as goal-oriented way.  The dip you see around hand 70k was me playing over 12hours late into the night; then proceeding to 200nl to spew money and chase losses. For the rest of the month I need to be focused on making solid rules and abiding strongly by them.


I'm currently sitting on: 976,607.32 VPPs for the year and 23,889.43 VPPs for the month. 

This means as long as I can muster up 1000 VPPs a day for the remainder of the year; the Supernova Elite Status along with its' bonuses will be mine!  

With Christmas and Holidays coming up; I do want to finish up Supernova Elite with some time ahead to take some time off; going skiing, hang with friends and family.

This actually doesn't seem to bad at all since for the year so far I've been making between 400-450 VPPs/hour mixing 3 tables of Full-Ring and 3 tables of 6-max ZOOM!

For the rest of this month; my primary goals are : 
Play Solid; minimize spew
Working out, and eating a healthy diet
Play no more than 8h a day
ZOOM along the whole way
No more 200nl+ 

Played in the Pokerstars Sunday 5m Guaranteed today hoping for the 400k bink like the other 25,000 players. . . . unfortunately didn't even cash. *Sighs* 

As it the year begins to close; I revisit my initial goal when I started this blog:
6 Months; 60k; 100nl and below
Results with lots of graphs and summary will be posted nearing the end. Unfortunately due to my terrible results at the regular tables as well as 200nl; perhaps it's not as great as I thought it would have been.

Zero Table Selection+Mass Volume + Good Nutrition= Profits all the way $$ =)


Happy Holidays Everyone ! And of course; may the run hot be on your side ! =] 

See ya on the tables =)~




2 comments:

  1. Sick graph and congratz!!! SNE is already yours! next year u gonna make $$$$$$$$$$$$ in rakeback :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha already making $$$ I'm rakeback

    Next year gonna focus on kicking up the green line :P
    More profit

    ReplyDelete