Thursday, September 12, 2013

Recovery- Pace to $10,000 Month - 30bi Downswing- 123k BreakEven Stretch-

The Downswing




After the last little bit of upswing that occurred on Saturday, Sunday and Monday leading to Tuesday midnight(morning) were followed by back to back relentless downswings. At around hand 22k mark to hand 26k mark things started to start looking bright again until the continuous strings of losing flips and 60/40 as well as 80/20's. By the end of this 37k stretch of pain and death I was completely overwhelmed with wreck.

Luckily for me the following day was a create relief as we finally experienced some upswing. Decided to not skimp out on exercise and went back to the gym before this session that continued. Also mainly due to my internet being down for the majority of the day I was unable to start my grind for Tuesday until around 9pm-Pst. 

Taking advantage of the small pool size for FR-Zoom that ran all night I was able to win a few pots here and there.

After yesterday's grind that lasted from 9pm until 7am; my sleep schedule was unfortunately tampered. Due to that, my grind for Wednesday started around 8pm and led onward until about 5am of the next-day.  

Today was quite hectic for me as the Full-Ring Zoom tables were not running and in return I was to play a mixture of 6-max Zoom Tables as well as Full-Ring reg-speed tables. I believe for the majority of my grind today it was a 4-zoom -6max, 2-3 tables of Heads-Up, and 9-10 tables of Full-ring Reg Speed. The heads-up tables were mainly a result of attempting to start games at Full-Ring but due grinding during the less peaked hours of Poker Stars the tables did not start as fast as usual. 

I was curious to find that my combination of playing 6-Max Zoom and Full-Ring Regular Speed tables was a lot less VPP's / Hour than my preferred mix of 6-8 tables of zoom 100nl. I don't really prefer one combination over another, however I do prefer to get a higher rate of VPP/Hour as it'll allow me to reach my goal of SNE with much less strain.
[ x ] 1200$ below ev
[ x ]  146k Hands
[ x ]  35.7k VPPs
[ x ] Just shy of half a month.





For the remainder of the month, I will be very intent on having a good schedule for grinding as well as a solid exercise and diet regime.

As for the numbers go I think it's very discouraging to make a monetary goal especially in the short-term sense. I do hope to :

Average out another 13-15k hands per day for the remainder of the month.
Lift weights 4-5x a week, try and increase/maintain big compound lifts (Deadlift, Squat, Military Press, Db Press)
Keep a Clean Diet
Lose about 0.75-1.25lbs a week lower body fat.

*~ On a Side Note, as WCOOP is in town, I'm curious as to see how the state of the games would be affected by the additional influx of recreational players. I'm rather leaning towards thinking that WCOOP would make the games much more profitable (Promotional Wise) as opposed to the previously despised Happy Hours. 











No comments:

Post a Comment