Monday, September 16, 2013

#Endless Upswing - Monday Sept 16th

As far as game play goes; I could have easily prevented tons of money from being lost had I been a little more careful nearing the middle of the day after my 2nd or so session.

Note to self; taking mandatory breaks before every 2 hours; preferably 60-95 mins will definitely help my mindset afterwards.

I think for the last 2 days I've played a much more aggressive style running at 20/16 for my fr-Zoom games and about 26/22 for my 6-max zoom games. As well as opening my ranges a lot more pre-flop I've also added a little bit of aggression to my game play.

I've always been fascinated by the red-line graphs that occurs in a lot of high-stakes and MSNL players. Several times in the past I believe I attempted to emulate a style that yielded a red-line graph but instead of improving my game and letting the profits show it frequently increased my red-line at a huge cost of my blue line and profits overall.

Upswings are rare~ but when they come they do feel absolutely fantastic. As previously mentioned for the past several days I've been left with very erratic sleep schedules and will be intending to go to sleep much earlier today so I fix my rhythm.

[x] Ran above Ev
[x] Had a 10bi downswing
[x] 5600 VPPs.
[ ] Tons and tons of 200bb+ spews.



T'was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment