Monday, September 9, 2013

September - Week 1 - pace to 14,000$ month -

Somewhere around hand 50k mark I started 8-tabling zoom 6max and fullring both 100nl.

When the full-ring zoom dies out, I start mixing in the full-ring regular tables alongside of my 6-max tables.



Things went well so far as long as I'm not spewing too frequently or preferably "at all" hoping for a record high month. The biggest things I think to watch out for myself is the mental game, but more specifically in terms of game play wise is pot-control and 3betting. I've noticed that it's quite easy for me to get carried away with 3betting an unnecessary amount and after a certain point it not only makes my overall strategy much more difficult  but also increases likelihood of me spewing a ton of money.

As for pot-control, I think at 100nl there's something to be said about not attempting to bluff-raise too thinly on all the turns and rivers. Although there might be a marginal ev of perhaps 1.5bb/hand that I bluff-raised on the river/turn the tilt that it can induce due to high variance may not be +ev for my overall game.

For the following week I will definitely work on trying to get my volume in and managing my time well enough as to get in the hours when I'm fresh rather than the last couple hours of my day.






No comments:

Post a Comment