Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mid Month Update #July











Only 144k hands played for the month so far, and roughly 17 days has passed; this means I'm roughly 48k hands behind pace!

Some of it is due to the fact I've been hitting the gym much more frequently . . . the very very very infrequent string of great weather here in Van, VIP club coming to Vancouver.



Biggest Pot this month; Cooler Everyone 4way.
On a lighter note I've been averaging approximately 1484 hands/ hour for the entire month; near the higher range of my typical hands.










First 30-40k hands was a ridiculous 18 hour grind session that resulted in almost a 10bi downswing, and a full season of 'American Dad reruns'.

Last couple days also dabbled into 6-max zoom, but due to how prone I am to tilt and spew at 6-max, an easy 8 bi drop happened between 3-4 sessions.





Summary-
[ ] no more 6 max for a while.
[ ] no more ridiculous long sessions
[ ] keep on truck'n












No comments:

Post a Comment