Friday, July 19, 2013

Day Trip Around Vancouver



Due to the particularly sunny day and my desire to explore a little bit more of the beautiful city I reside in I took a day off.

Deciding to take the trip towards the ''sketch'' part of Downtown Vancouver east-side the "ghetto".

Anticipating the the tagging and graffiti that would've been a result of "Specific Gang Territory" I came across these.


For cultural and stereotypical reasons my guess is that the Red Dragon is probably affiliated with the Chinese New Years gang.

The Graffiti on the right is probably a vandalism done by the 'Japanese Anime and Manga Gang'.




Last but not least, let's not forget the representative of the 'Simpson Triads' who has marked the largest canvas of vandalism within my explorations.






All jokes aside, don't want to unintentionally offend the  these were by far the most artistic expressions I've stumbled upon whilst strolling throughout the inner city.

Started HomelessTale. A compilation of all my personal encounters/interviews/talks with the homeless of Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment