Saturday, July 20, 2013

Late Night Session-

Late night sessions. . . should probably be avoided.








Was about to call it a day after losing tree-fiddy. . . but figured a heavy bag session and a 3km jog will help lighten things up.

Also figured since I was already behind pace by a bit this month a little bit of extra volume can't hurt, and considering the 100nl-Zoom Fullring games were running at 1am pst. . just absolutely irresistible!

One of the worst sessions I've had in awhile, not only did I get cooler situations left and right, was definitely not playing my A-game.

This brings my total downswing for today to -10bi's. Despite how common a 10bi downswing is, I felt it could've been easily minimized had I played a lot better.

Few situations where I kept trying to turn hands into bluffs. . .


Note for Tomorrow
1. Focus more energy on getting Value
2. Focus more energy on not bluffing so much.
3. Try not to get into pre-flop wars . . . [post-flop's where the money's at]

No comments:

Post a Comment