Wednesday, April 23, 2014

#Final Week of April#Best Month Ever#April Heat

#Final Week of April#Best Month Ever#April Heat

It's been about a week and a bit since I did an update. If you look carefully at the graph enough there's a ton of 5-10bi downswings including a 30-35bi downswing around hand 155-165k. 

Easter weekend was quite good and fishy allowing me to make a full recovery and then some. I'm thoroughly surprised at my results this month as it broke my previous record for best month


I figure as long as I put in decent amount of volume and don't get into a major down-swing I'll end the month in the 20-25k profit range.  Made 66,206.83 VPPs this month and 58% of the way to my 200k milestone which would be an awesome boost. 

The volume has been coming at a much more natural rate this year, without the "pressure" of having to make Supernova elite pace. This allows me to take much more frequent break, days off, all in all not pressured to grind excess volume when I'm not playing my best.

Took a few shots at 200nl- this month and ran extremely well all around. 

Since I took a complete month off in January and didn't play in mid-February I'm going to try and really kick up the grind a little bit more than usual. 

I probably should have taken shots at 200nl during the weekends, however I ended up grinding there only when the full-ring-zoom games are dead midweek 1am--4am PST. 

Hopefully I continue to improve my game better and add a little bit more 200nl-zoom next month. I'm almost exclusively 6-tabling whether it be (3 200nl-6max, or 3 -100nl-fr zoom) alongside the 6-max zoom tables. 

I experimented with dropping to 4 tables of zoom, and oddly enough those were one of my biggest losing nights. Having more time and energy to focus on 4-tables made me level and overplay/overadjust/fancy play a ton. . . 

7-more Days Left in April! 

Good luck to everyone on the tables ! =)~ 




1 comment: