Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Update~ First Upswing

Regarding my previous post of the massive downswing I was struck with this month it seems like I'm slowly breaking out of it.

Downswings really take a toll on my game; in the sense that "over adjusting too frequently" and making pseudo-plusEVplays.

Took a day off yesterday to get my mind off the game. . .
So far so good~ =). Even during an upswing . . I run below EV. *sighs* Actually the graph is far from impressive in the sense that bb/100 was about 1.90; and EV bb/100 was 4.35. . . .  Although it doesn't seem like I'm "THAT MANY" buy ins below ev. . it stems from mixing stakes mainly.

Will be hitting the gym before my grind tomorrow; ~

Best of luck to all ! =]


135k VPPs left. gogogo!

6 comments:

  1. GoGoGo!!! :) I still wanna see another 20k + month :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog sir, I enjoy reading every update! Could you maybe make an update with YTD graph and stats? Anyway GL with the last push!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gl dr.dannyyyy

    rhinobluff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Month had been absolutely awful ...
    Ran bad played worse tilted my brains out.

    Grats to all the regs that benefited from my spews !:)

    ReplyDelete